Cook | The Harbour Club Vinkeveen
We are looking for a cook for our Harbour Club located in our hotel in Vinkeveen. We expect you to be enthusiastic and flexible, but are you willing to go that extra mile? Then we need you, as:
FULLTIME - PARTTIME
THE HARBOUR CLUB VINKEVEEN
The Harbour club is a unique concept with nation-wide recognition and international allure. A sparkling ambiance, top notch styled interior and exceptionally good food. Once you’ve experienced this you won’t want anything else. Enthusiastic? We are too.
The Harbour Club represents pure and intense enjoyment. High-quality culinary skills combined with a touch of eccentricity but keeping an eye to detail.
You are awesome! Why aren’t you working for us yet?
The Harbour Club Vinkeveen is located along the A2 motorway and has mooring places for boats. What are you still waiting for? Welcome to the Harbour Club crew!
WHAT WILL YOU DAY AS COOK LOOK LIKE?
You know best: Without a good preparation, you are nowhere. That is why your working day starts with a good mise and place. Now you, your colleagues and the kitchen are ready. You are always approachable for the junior kitchen staff and pupils. You’ll manage them flexibly and guide them. Together you will create beautiful dishes. You prepare these dishes with care and will only serve them when every detail on the plate is right. Because every dish should leave an unforgettable experience. Do you have an idea or suggestion to improve the quality even more? Share this immediately with the Sous-chef or head Chef. You also work together smoothly with the service team and you know exactly how to take, check and distribute the orders. With you the kitchen is in good hands.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
- You are a certified chef or you have worked in a similar position for at least two years;
- Product knowledge and experience with HACCP is desired;
- One way or the other? You make the right choices;
- You are familiar with the ingredients you use;
- Bring it on! You love to work in the kitchen;
- You have a positive attitude towards the team.
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT APOLLO LEONARDO HOTELS GREAT?
- You will get the possibillity to work at different food concepts like; Chef's, De Bierfabriek and Floor 17;
- You work hard and therefore we will invest in you! Specific kitchen trainings are available on request;
- Trainings you can follow through our Apollo & Leonardo Academy;
- Apollo Friends & Family rate;
- Discount on F&B throughout your Friend & Family stay at Apollo & Leonardo Hotels;
- Apollo WWW Experience (get to know your working place by staying in the hotel);
- Easily reachable via public transport and own transport;
- Travel allowance if you live outside of Amsterdam;
- Company discount on health- and damage insurance;
- Discount at several gyms via Fitness Online.
If you still have questions after reading this job vacancy, just give a ring to Janita from the HR department on 020 570 57 67.