Night Receptionist | Apollo Hotel Amsterdam
We are looking for a new team member for the Front Office of the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam. Are you open minded, service minded, and do you have strong social skills? Do you always go that extra mile for your guests and colleagues? Then we are looking for you!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO
The Apollo Hotel Amsterdam is located at the heart of Amsterdam South with the RAI Convention Centre and World Trade Centre just a stroll away. Furthermore, the hotel is located near the Museum quarter and has an idyllic view over the canals. Whether our guest stay with us for business or leisure, we make sure they always return to us.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT NIGHT RECEPTIONIST?
- You’re enterprising and commercially astute;
- You enjoy hard work; you’re flexible and want to deliver.
- You believe the best make up is a smile;
- You’re good with computers;
- You speak English and preferably another modern foreign language;
- You have at least successfully completed a secondary vocational education study programme in the area of Front Office. Experience in Front Office during the night is a plus;
- You’re familiar with Opera (or an equivalent hotel reservation system);
- If you have a valid Emergency Response certificate, that’s an advantage too!
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT APOLLO HOTEL SO GREAT?
- You work hard and therefore we will invest in you! Trainings you can follow through our Apollo Academy and Marriott Training Center.
- Apollo Friends & Family rate;
- Marriott Friends & Family rate;
- Discount on F&B throughout your Friend & Family stay at Apollo Hotels;
- Apollo WWW Experience (get to know your working place by staying in the hotel);
- Over time? Here we work with a time for time system;
- Easily reachable via public transport and own transport;
- Travel allowance;
- Company discount on Health- and damage insurance;
- 50% discount at specific gyms.
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Apply directly or ask your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.