Front Office Agent | Amsterdam
We're looking for a new member for our Front Office teams of Apollo Hotels. You're approachable and helpful. But do you also delight every guest with a little bit more? If so, you are our new:
Front Office Agent
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
As Front Desk Agent you work for the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam. This hotel is located in the South part of Amsterdam and in the surroundings of several business and touristic places. You can describe Apollo Hotels as a young and fresh chain, which grows rapidly. This is reflected in our attitude to our guests, our no-nonsense way of working and definitively in how we treat our employees.
HOW DOES YOUR DAY AS A FRONT OFFICE AGENT LOOK LIKE?
You make sure the reception desk and the lobby are well organised. You are the main contact point for guests, and this radiates from you. You and your colleagues are responsible for the ins and outs behind the desk and make sure that every guest checks in and out smoothly. You prepare invoices and arrange payments and if you think the guest needs an upgrade you arrange it. You also serve guests and colleagues by telephone. During the moments when there are no guests to assist, you work on the administration. Thanks to your keen eye for detail and your warm welcome the guest will always want to return!
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FRONT OFFICE AGENT?
- You place the guest on number 1;
- You take care for all the guests for check-in and –out;
- You take care of answering the phone for all the guests, colleagues and all outside calls;
- You provide information to all your guests throughout their stay;
- You are able to create memorable experiences for all your guests;
- You always come up with ideas for the guest and nothing is too much;
- You enjoy hard work;
- You’re good with computers;
- You speak Dutch, English and preferably another modern foreign language;
- You have at least successfully completed a secondary vocational education study programme in the area of Front Office. Experience in Front Office is an advantage;
- And if you know something about Opera, that’s an advantage too!
WHY WORKING AT APOLLO HOTELS IS GREAT?
- You work hard and therefore we invest in you. You can follow trainings through our Apollo academy & the Marriott portal;
- Competitive monthly salary;
- Company laptop and telephone;
- Friends & Family rate;
- Collective health and non-life insurances;
- 50% discount at several gyms.
Are you ready to take on this role? Apply now!
Do you have any questions about this vacancy, then pick up your phone and call Janita at: +31 20 207 03 20 or email to email@example.com