The address of the Apollo Hotel Papendrecht is Burgemeester Keijzerweg 100. The car park is under the hotel, and you can park there for free!
Would you like to know the quickest route to the Apollo Hotel Papendrecht? On this page you can find a route description from a number of starting points. It is useful to read through before travelling or to print out.
Apollo Hotel Papendrecht from The Hague/Rotterdam
- Take the A16 in the direction of Dordrecht.
- From the A16 take the Gorinchem exit for the A15 towards Nijmegen.
- From the A15 take exit 23 and follow the N3.
- From the N3 take the turnoff for Papendrecht.
- Then turn right towards the Burgemeester Keijzerweg.
- Carry on to the roundabout, where you take the 4th exit.
- On the right you will see the Apollo Hotel Papendrecht and the car park.
Apollo Hotel Papendrecht from Breda
- From Breda take the A16 towards Rotterdam.
- Then take exit 20 from the A16 and join the N3.
- On the N3 turn left at the roundabout.
- From here, follow the route above from point 6.
Apollo Hotel Papendrecht by Public Transport
- Take the bus or train to Dordrecht Central Station
- From Dordrecht Central Station, take bus 16 in the direction of Alblasserdam Rijnstraat
- Get off at bus stop 'Politiebureau' after approximately 20 minutes
- From here you reach the hotel in a 3 minute walk