The address of Apollo Hotel Amsterdam is: Apollolaan 2, 1077 BA, Amsterdam.
Would you like to know the quickest route to Apollo Hotel Amsterdam? On this page you can find a route description from a number of starting points, to read through before travelling or to print out.
Our hotel is easy to reach from the A10 ring road, by public transport from Central Station or Station Zuid.
By car from the A-10 (Amsterdam ring road)
- Take the RAI exit (S-109)
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights (you drive under the fly-over if coming from Schiphol). You will now see the RAI to your left
- After the sixth set of traffic lights (seventh if coming from Schiphol) keep to the right and drive onto the Scheldestraat
- turn left at the next traffic lights, bringing you onto the Churchilllaan
- Turn right at the next traffic lights
- After 100 metres you will find Apollo Hotel Amsterdam on the right.
Our hotel has an ample parking facility. The first quarter of an hour is free, thereafter € 4 per hour, with a maximum of € 35 per day.
By public transport from Amsterdam Central Station
Take tram 5 going to Amstelveen Binnenhof
After about 30 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction. Turn left at the stop to the Stadionweg. At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
By public transport from Station Amsterdam Zuid WTC
Take tram 5, going to Central Station
After about 8 minutes, get off at the stop Stadionweg at the Beethovenstraat junction. Turn right at the stop to the Stadionweg. At the Apollolaan junction you will see our hotel to your right.
By bus 65, going to KNSM Eiland
After about 5 minutes, get off at the Apollolaan stop. From this bus stop, cross over the junction and you will see our hotel to your right.